The Batman Villain Behind Cambridge Analytica
Well lookee here, now. We got ourselves a no-shit Batman villain. He is a billionaire computer genius who sees the world as a clockwork of hyperdetailed algorithms, and is often described as “reclusive” and “secretive” by the press. He describes himself politically as “Libertarian,” but his actions suggest he is just another person who doesn’t know what the word “libertarian” actually means.
A list of his beliefs and activities include:
• He believes the Clintons ran drugs out of Mena Airport in Arkansas and had opponents murdered
• He peddles undistilled hate for immigrants and Muslims on a variety of hard-right propaganda sites.
• He donates millions of dollars to fringe candidates like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, and is in fact a significant part of the reason Trump became president.
• He believes the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were ultimately a health benefit to the Japanese people.
• He denies the existence of racist white people while denouncing the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
• He actively disrupts the discussion of climate change with deliberate disinformation churned out by think tanks he finances.
Want to read more? Please click…