The Tattlesnake Ten Signs of the Crimes Edition
Somebody notify Planters some of their product is running loose on the streets!
If you watched the scenes from Fox News’ tea party ‘protests’ April 15, you had to marvel at all of this fuming outrage because people making over $200K a year will pay 3 percent more in taxes, from 36 to 39, while most everyone else gets a tax cut.
Of course, the ‘FNC Tea Parties’ were not really about taxes or big government — they were about having a black president — especially one who is more intelligent and articulate than the previous inhabitant of the Oval Office and most of the teabag protestors themselves, leaving their ignorant claims of ‘white superiority’ in The Jerry Springer Show’s dumpster where they belong. It’s no longer socially acceptable for even these nimrod Fox News viewers to be open bigots, so they disguise their seething racial hatred under the ‘anti-big government intrusion, no taxation, freedom’ rubric. Yet much of the signage at these corporately-supported Astroturf rallies was solidly anti-Obama. Naturally, these people weren’t out in force every April 15 when Junior Bush was expanding the size of the federal government, surveying their phone calls and emails without a warrant, illegally detaining American citizens, torturing prisoners, asserting an anti-Constitutional right to act as a monarch, and piling up the largest deficit in history. But, then, Bush was white.
10 Most Offensive Signs From the GOP Teabag Parties:
Courtesy of Huffington Post. (See the photos there.)
My comments follow each entry in brackets.
1. “Obama’s Plan: White Slavery” [No, he just wants your women.]
2. “The American Taxpayers Are The Jews For Obama’s Ovens” [For the Holocaust that never happened, right, Mr. Crazy Pants?]
3. “Our Tax $ Given To Hamas To Kill Christians, Jews and Americans, Thanks Mr. O” [This is a new one where did this bogus BS start, or was this just a ‘free-lancer’?]
4. “Obama, What You Talkin’ About, Willis! Spend My Money?” [How dare you spend my money to resurrect the country after the GOP has ruined it!]
5. “No Taxes. Obama Loves Taxes. Bankrupt USA. Loves Baby Killing.” [He’s a lover, not a fighter.]
6. “Barack Hussein Obama: The New Face Of Hitler” [Does that mean George W. Bush was the New Face of Franklin D. Roosevelt?]
7. Picture of a black man slitting the throat of a white Uncle Sam. [Exposing the true racist underpinnings of these goofball teabag party attendees.]
8. “Guns Tomorrow!” [Whining and mewling today!]
9. “Barack Obama Supports Abortion, Sodomy, Socialism and the New World Order.” [Sure, just like Poppy Bush who first used the Nazi term ‘New World Order.’ Actually, you can’t find one speech or document where Obama endorses a ‘new world order,’ but you can find plenty from the Bush archives.]
10. “OBAMA was not BOWINGhe was SUCKING Saudi JEWELS” [Also known as the kind of handshake a polite tall man engages in with a much shorter man which requires the taller man to lean down.]
Meanwhile, commenters at AlterNet had some clear-eyed responses to the batty teabaggers in “Teabagging & Fake Grassroots: Fury Over Conservative Con-Job Allegations”:
“While you are out there with your self-righteous, narrow-minded, “Patriots,” why don’t you get them to really stand up for what they believe. Print the following Teabaggers Pledge and have them all sign it!!
“Because Obama is turning the country into a Socialist State with the most recent Stimulus package, I hereby pledge that neither I, nor any member of my family, will ever accept any of the money or benefits contained within the stimulus package to include, but not limited to:
1. Extended unemployment benefits
2. Tuition benefits
3. Jobs associated with the package
4. Tax reductions or other benefits included therein
5. Other Socialist programs, including public school education, police and fire protection, Social Security, Medicare, food stamps, VA benefits, etc.
6. Any other benefits not listed”
— Posted by ‘Seazen.’
“Instead of screaming about tax cuts, scream about profit margins. Why not be yelling about the skyrocketing cost of food? Why not be outraged by Exxon’s $45 BILLION profits when we were paying $4 a gallon? Taxes aren’t killing us or robbing us blind — it’s profit margins, which don’t save or create jobs, invest in innovation or safety, or contribute to the community in any real way. What corporation is paying your police department? Oh they’ll kick down for a ballpark — but not for a school.”
— Posted by ‘Purple Girl.’
“You people are so disingenuous. This has nothing to do with what is going on at this moment and everything to do with your party not being in power. You’re afraid of Democrats for irrational reasons and are afraid of trying anything new (look up the definition of conservative), so you feel helpless and now see bogeymen around every corner. That, and being you’re so uninformed that you think that the big corporations behind your ‘teabagging’ parties actually give a crap about you.
“They don’t, and you are being used.”
— Posted by ‘rare.’
Copyright 2009 R.S. Janes. LTSaloon.org.