- Nazi dictator ‘refused’ to pay tax on the millions he earned from image rights
- Hitler’s will tried to cover up any trace of his secret assets
- The secret was discovered by a German Jew working for British Intelligence
- New documentary estimates Hitler could be worth more than £3 billion
- Relatives of Hitler could even receive cash from his hidden bank accounts
Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler squirrelled away a massive fortune using cash he had ‘earned’ from his image rights and personal appearances as well as his refusal to pay £1.75 million in income tax.
The Fuhrer even levied a royalty on German stamps featuring his image, with the cash hidden in his secret bank accounts.
The mystery surrounds a secret will discovered by Herman Rothman, a German Jew who operated with British intelligence during the Second World War.