Don't be stingy, SHARE USClick to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading... Related Post navigation Inspection- Honest Libertarianism August Edition 2009
Thanks, I posted it on Rightardia.blogspot.com. Keep the Young Rush cartoons coming.
BTW Bill Maher is referring to ‘The Birthers’ as Lizard People. I could see a cartoon on Land of the Lost with the Birthers as the Sleestak.
Also, Libaugh was fired from ESPN. Limbaugh said he stepped down from the show “Sunday NFL Countdown” to protect the network from the uproar caused by his statement that Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was overrated because the media wanted to see a black quarterback succeed.
He was also stopped at customs after returning from the Dominican Republic for having a Viagra prescription that was not in his name.
Keep those Young Rush cartoons coming!
Thanks for posting Young Rush with the link. I also enjoyed your site, especially the Bill Maher clip on the birthers. (Maher’s one of the few things I miss since I got rid of HBO.)
Never fear, there will be more Young Rush’s to come.
as further proof that Limbaugh is one of America’s all time greatest Chicken Hawks – liberal talk show host and military veteran Randi Rhodes also had an Anal Cyst. She had it removed – at her doctor’s office – yes, outpatient surgery. Randi, an “evil America hating liberal,” served her country while Rush, the “true blue conservative patriot,” got a deferment while supporting the death of others in a war he was to chicken to fight in himself. Chicken Hawks, adulterers, etc. – these cons are such incredible hypocrites.
BTW, the Dominican Republic just happens to be a hotbed for prostitution, including child prostitution. Maybe that has nothing to do with Rush’s vacation there with a couple MALE buddies…I’m just sayin’.
YES, keep the young Rush comics coming.
Randi Rhodes served in the Air Force unlike the chicken hawk, Rush Limbaugh.
I found some more material for ‘Young Rush.’
Rush Limbaugh’s 10 Dumbest Remarks
by Christopher Bateman
March 31, 2009, 1:00 AM
Rush Limbaugh’s three-decade career in radio has produced some of the dumbest statements ever uttered. To coincide with Michael Wolff’s article on Limbaugh from the new issue, VF.com presents a list of the schlock jock’s 10 most asinine pronouncements:
1. “There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive… And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”
2. “Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”
3. “He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He’s moving all around and shaking and it’s purely an act… This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn’t take his medication or he’s acting.”
4. “[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”
5. “Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.”
6. “Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.”
7. “We are a growing country and everybody needs energy! We’re not going to stay the United States if we start reducing energy usage. Conservation is not the answer.”
8. To a black caller: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”
9. On torture at Abu Ghraib: “This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation. And we’re going to ruin people’s lives over it, and we’re going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are being fired at every day. I’m talking about people having a good time, these people—you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of need to blow some team off?”
10. “Screw the world. Do you really think we ought to govern ourselves based on what the world thinks of us?”
Thanks Eric Elder and Chuck McCoy. Rush’s Dominican Republic trip was bizarre — why was he carrying a travel bag containing a box of condoms and a bottle of Viagra with the prescription in someone else’s name? D.R. is known as the Bangkok of the Americas and the underage prostitution capital of the Western Hemisphere. Why, indeed, did Limbaugh pick that spot for a ‘secret’ vacation?
That cartoon is the stupidest thing I’ve ever come across. It makes no sense at all.
Hey, Bubba, don’t know if you noticed the date but this was posted 3 years ago, and on another site. Ownership here has shifted a tad and this is a different site that much of that material got shifted over because many of the writers write here now. I’d have the toonmaker respond to defend himself, but he’s dead.